New Horizon Centre
Monday - Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm Saturdays by appointment
Telephone Maria on 020 8765 7917 to book an appointment. An appointment is not always necessary.
Lunch Club for Over 55s
The lunch club provides a daily meal for the over-55s in Merton,cooked from fresh with a vegetarian alternative and special menu for dietary needs. Our two-course lunch is followed by an hour's entertainment, information or recreation and a different activity every day. In the past few months we have
had: a talk from the Police, from the Pension Service, from Merton Hard of
Hearing service, eye-testing, a musical show, bingo, cards, craft activities and much more. We pride ourselves that we are 'more than just a lunch club'.
- To provide a quality-assured freshly-cooked, affordable meal to our lunch club clients, Monday to Friday, all year round.
- To provide information, support, recreation and enjoyment for the lunch clubbers that will enrich their lives.
- Project Dates
- Start date - 08 March 2010
- End date - 10 March 2015
- Main benficiaries
- People in Merton Aged Over 55yrs
- New Horizon Centre
- Mitcham, Morden covering the whole of Merton CR4 1LT
- Contact / Further Info
- Vivien Lovell
- Senior Care Officer, Lunch Club